Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reston's real jewel - Destiny Watt !!!

I have had the extreme privilege to be working with Destiny Watt in the past few weeks. I have to tell you this girl is good. She is forthright, intelligent, well versed in the school of politics and a hard worker. She is Scott Fielding's (City Councillor for St.James) Executive Assistant and he is a lucky man to have her on his side. With people like Destiny involved in politics I am damn sure that life will change for the better. Our world and our province is better place because of consummate workers and compassionate people like Destiny. She hails from Reston Manitoba and comes from a long line of actively involved Tories. I won't hold that against her:):)) Man I have to tell you I have met some great people from all parts of Manitoba - Pinnawa being the best one for me in the last 2 years, but also Morris, Morden, Carmen, Hottie Heather Doroschuk from Gimli, Reston, Churchill, Portage and Donna Rempel from Brandon is just awesome as well!!! Life is good when you come across good people to share it with and I am very happy to have met Destiny.

No comments: