Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Change, Growth and Life!!!

It has been sometime since I last blogged. A of late I have spent time in completing the Liberal AGM tasks and looking, deeply, at my personal life and concentrating on areas that I am trying to get a stronger feel for what I want out of myself. Pointedly, I am at a time in my life where I really do not suffer fools easily and as of late lots of emotional laden issues are coming out. As a result I am trying to get some more food for my spirit by reading some neat new authors, spending time outside, keeping committed to my workouts, meeting a lot more people and not to be too prideful but as of late I have been asked out on "dates" far more often than I enjoy. I know what I want in an "equal partner for life" and she is everything and then some - extrodinaire, vivacious, family oriented, kind , caring, drop dead gorgeous and thought provoking however she is not at the same place as I am.
Real life in technicolour and FULL force.
As of late I am re-thinking, shifting paradigms, emotionally growing with a spurt and I have significant amount of clarity on what I want to make of my life. I really enjoy my daughter, my family, my community, life, sports, politics, people, spirituality, music, new ideas and concepts for the future ..AND most important to this human condition is that I enjoy the engagement of communications - the art of discussion and dialogue. I find the blog is helping to shape and clarify my thoughts but I also realize that in keeping with my role as Corporate Sales Person, I love people and their ideas, thoughts and opinions and engaging them in whatever setting on their thoughts. I grow each time this happens and it creates a really calming energy that we live in a great country - Canada is a magnificent place to live, work and play in, I also empathize with my fellow human being and enjoy the socialization. One glaring omission has been illuminated - I have put off my own needs for others far too frequently.
Today, April 11, 2007 I want to start acting on my needs and desires and clearly achieving all that I want from life AND what I want my partner is. Learn, love, laugh and LIVE to its fullest ! As a result I am going to take some time away from the Blog to feed my spirit and my soul but first I must leave this one sentiment wrapped in a quest with ALL my fellow cyberspacers -

LIFE , if not enjoyed to the fullest, is it really living or is it dieing?

No comments: