Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Leafs missed the Boat ..again!!

In my last few posts I have been remiss in sharing my love of the Leafs. Man we need a tender that looks death in the eye and spits back and we just don't have it in Raycroft. Bring back Cujo ..I am mean just look at what Luongo has done for Vancouver..Fergie get with the program and grab a tender...give Pogge a try he did win a World Gold. anyways the loss last night to the Habs bring me horrible ..horrible premonitions of last year with the two back to back losses to the Habs and no post season...will Perrault Part 3 help? Leafs let him go twice before for reasons ... hope and optimism are guarded with age and no Tucker but I will not miss a Leaf sat game not even next Saturday after listening to a stirring and eloquent speech but our new Liberal Leader Stephane Dion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darren,

Habs rule! ;-)

Quito

Browners Blog said...

Quito
Love your tenacity and strategy vision but pal Leafs rule !!!